Our well-loved Haze Collection gets a new and highly anticipated addition; Black Rose – a collection in all black with details in rosy pink and rose gold!
The Haze Saddle Pad Jump is designed to provide the utmost comfort to the horse and excellent functionality to the rider. The model is elegantly tailored with an anatomical fit; cut high to provide extra space over withers and spine. A soft foam padding in the front keeps the saddle in place and a faux fur trim further protects the withers. The saddle pad attaches to the saddle’s D-rings - our No 2 design - which reduces the risk of pressure on the trapezius muscles.
The inside is fully lined with our Welltex® Power Waffle™ fabric, the material that offers our most intense and powerful reflection of infrared energy. Long-wave infrared energy is considered highly beneficial for biological tissues and may help keep the back muscles warm and flexible during activity and performance. This can support mobility and help avoid injury by relieving muscle tension and improving the back's suppleness. The saddle pad is breathable, moisture-wicking and has temperature regulating properties. The filling consists of a shock and pressure absorbing foam, and soft high-quality padding.
On the outside, the saddle pad features the collection’s stunning combination of black and rose gold. It is both classic and beautifully dramatic: A matte black quilt, trimmed in front with soft black faux fur, adorned with a rose-pink twisted cord and Back on Track embroidery in the same colour. Decorated on one side with a rose gold metal and faux leather logo badge.
• Welltex® technology
• Power Waffle™ Textile
• Anatomical fit
• No2 Design for jumping/all-purpose saddle pads
• 2x filling
• Shock-absorbing foam
• Stylish badge with metal and PU leather
FABRIC - 100% Polyester
FILLING 1 - 100% Polyester
FILLING 2 - 100% Polyurethane
Lining - 100% Polyester
TRIMMINGS - 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton
|Machine wash 40°C, gentle cycle.|
|No bleach, hang dry, do not iron,|
|do not dry clean. Do not use softener|
All orders are shipped with DPD and can only be returned with DPD. All further information about our DPD shipping service can be found at: https://www.dpdgroup.com/nl/mydpd/
- With the shipment number in the shipping confirmation email, you can track your order.
- Here you will find a shipment number and a tracking link.
- With these, you can view the current status of your order online at any time.
- In some instances small parcels (up to 2Kg) are sent with Post NL, in that case, you would need to track the shipment on: https://postnl.post/tracktrace
- The shipping costs are different in every country. Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout.
- Orders above the value of € 150,- will be shipped free of charge within Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland and Czech Republic! Exemptions may apply for other countries (Spain over €250. Italy, Portugal over €500).
- The current delivery time using DPD is 3-6 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Belgium and Luxembourg is 2-5 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal and Italy is 5-7 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays
- As soon as your payment has been approved & your order has left our warehouse, you will receive shipping confirmation by e-mail.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Request a return by clicking HERE. Fill in your order number (4 digits), email address and which items you would like to return. We'll email you a return label to attach to the return package which you can then drop off at any DPD pickup parcelshop. Find your nearest pickup parcelshop here: https://www.dpd.com/nl/en/pickup-parcelshops/
Customers returning packages from Italy need to do so at their own expense.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.