Our airiest saddle pad ever! The 3D Mesh fabric has high breathability and allows the air to circulate while transporting moisture away from the horse’s back. It has Back on Track’s well-known No.2 saddle pad design, with an anatomic fit and high cut that provides extra space over the withers and spine. The front edge straps attach to the saddle’s D-rings instead of the billet straps, which reduces the risk of pressure points against the trapezius muscle.
The saddle pad has a filling with soft padding and a layer of shock and pressure-distributing perforated foam. The inside has a Welltex® infused lining in Power Waffle™ textile. The technology stimulates blood circulation by reflecting the body heat as infrared energy. This can aid mobility and help avoid injury by relieving muscle tension
and improving the back’s suppleness. The outer layer consists of ventilating 3D Mesh to provide ventilation and moisture-wicking.
. Welltex® technology
. Ventilating 3D Mesh
. Power Waffle™ Textile
. Highly breathable
. No.2 Design for all purpose/jumping saddle pads
. Logo on the side
. Elegant cord
The measurments for the Jumping Saddle Pad are as follows.
Center Length: Full - 68.5
Front Height: Full - 50
Back Height: Full - 46
All orders are shipped with DPD and can only be returned with DPD. All further information about our DPD shipping service can be found at: https://www.dpdgroup.com/nl/mydpd/
- With the shipment number in the shipping confirmation email, you can track your order.
- Here you will find a shipment number and a tracking link.
- With these, you can view the current status of your order online at any time.
- In some instances small parcels (up to 2Kg) are sent with Post NL, in that case, you would need to track the shipment on: https://postnl.post/tracktrace
- The shipping costs are different in every country. Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout.
- Orders above the value of € 150,- will be shipped free of charge within Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland and Czech Republic! Exemptions may apply for other countries (Spain over €250. Italy, Portugal over €500).
- The current delivery time using DPD is 3-6 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Belgium and Luxembourg is 2-5 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal and Italy is 5-7 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays
- As soon as your payment has been approved & your order has left our warehouse, you will receive shipping confirmation by e-mail.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Request a return by clicking HERE. Fill in your order number (4 digits), email address and which items you would like to return. We'll email you a return label to attach to the return package which you can then drop off at any DPD pickup parcelshop. Find your nearest pickup parcelshop here: https://www.dpd.com/nl/en/pickup-parcelshops/
Customers returning packages from Italy need to do so at their own expense.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.