Stylish and safe riding helmet with Mips®.
EQ3 "Pardus"+ Smooth is an elegant riding helmet with a dark blue matt-shiny surface and an upper part in dark blue glitter. The ventilation holes serve both as a decorative detail and provide good breathability to the helmet. The liner features our Coolmax® technology that keeps you dry and comfortable by wicking away moisture. The liner is removable and can be easily washed in lukewarm water.
Just like all our other helmets, the "Pardus"+ is equipped with the Mips® safety system, a Swedish invention that improves the safety of all types of helmets.
Back on Track EQ3 "Pardus"+ Smooth top was declared a “Good Choice” in Folksam’s independent safety test on riding helmets in 2021. This means that the helmet meets the legal requirements, is better than the average helmet and provides very good protection should an accident occur.
The "Pardus"+ helmet has a narrow fit that is best suited to people with an elongated oval head shape. You can adjust the size with the adjustment wheel at the back of the helmet to ensure an optimal fit for your head. If you are choosing between two sizes, choose the larger size.
See the size guide to find the right size
Approved according to CE VG1 01.040 2014-12 and EN1384.2017 safety standards.
• Mips® safety system
• Coolmax® Technology
• Ventilation front and back
• Washable functional lining
• Three-point attachment
Folksam's riding helmet test
Folksam's test is completely independent, testing the safety of ordinary riding helmets. After the test, Folksam gives awards to the helmets that perform best. The helmets that reach the best overall result are labeled Best in Test or Good Choice.
All orders are shipped with DPD and can only be returned with DPD. All further information about our DPD shipping service can be found at: https://www.dpdgroup.com/nl/mydpd/
- With the shipment number in the shipping confirmation email, you can track your order.
- Here you will find a shipment number and a tracking link.
- With these, you can view the current status of your order online at any time.
- In some instances small parcels (up to 2Kg) are sent with Post NL, in that case, you would need to track the shipment on: https://postnl.post/tracktrace
- The shipping costs are different in every country. Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout.
- Orders above the value of € 150,- will be shipped free of charge within Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland and Czech Republic! Exemptions may apply for other countries (Spain over €250. Italy, Portugal over €500).
- The current delivery time using DPD is 3-6 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Belgium and Luxembourg is 2-5 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal and Italy is 5-7 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays
- As soon as your payment has been approved & your order has left our warehouse, you will receive shipping confirmation by e-mail.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Request a return by clicking HERE. Fill in your order number (4 digits), email address and which items you would like to return. We'll email you a return label to attach to the return package which you can then drop off at any DPD pickup parcelshop. Find your nearest pickup parcelshop here: https://www.dpd.com/nl/en/pickup-parcelshops/
Customers returning packages from Italy and Slovenia need to do so at their own expense.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.