Experience warmth at will and on the go. "Katla" W’s Puffer Vest provides instant warmth at your convenience, without the need for bulky clothes or several layers. At a push of the logo button at the front of the garment, an electrical heating system activates to wrap your upper body in a warm embrace.
The "Katla" Puffer Vest is an ideal outdoor companion in cold weather - or when you need to take a break and keep warm between training sessions. Close-to-body fit and low weight allows for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
This vest features warm padding as well as the incorporated electrical heating system, which is powered by a portable power bank of your choice. The settings allow you to choose between three levels of heat: low (45° C.), medium (50° C.), or high (55° C.).
The vest is lined with our Welltex®️ fabric, giving it an additional advantage: the effect of reflected infrared energy; in this case, harnessed from both body heat and the heat produced by the electrical heating system.
Instant warmth at will
Incorporated electrical heating system
Lining infused with Welltex®️
Lightweight and comfortable
Zipped pockets at front
• 5V/7,4V Heated Clothes
• Heating: Far Infrared Heating Technology
• Temp: Three settings: Low (45° C.), Medium (50° C.), or High (55° C.).
• Charger: 5V USB Power bank / 7,4V Battery (POWERBANK NOT INCLUDED WITH THE VEST)
• Connect the USB / DC Power
• Press and hold the LED controller for three seconds to turn the product on.
To change the heating setting:
• Press the LED controller for 1 sec to cycle through the settings (High/Medium/Low)
• Red LED light indicates a High (55° C.) setting
• White LED light indicates a Medium (50° C.) setting
• Blue LED light indicates a Low (45° C.) setting
• Press and hold the LED controller until the light turns off.
Heating elements are not recommended to touch bare skin.
Never use if the inner liner is wet.
Shut off power immediately if discomfort occurs.
FABRIC: 100% Polyester
FILLING: 100% Polyester
LINING 1: 100% Polypropylene
LINING 2: 100% Polyester
Hand wash only. Water temperature should not exceed more than 30°C or 86°F. No bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean. Do not use softener. Do not wring or twist. Remove battery pack before washing
All orders are shipped with DPD and can only be returned with DPD. All further information about our DPD shipping service can be found at: https://www.dpdgroup.com/nl/mydpd/
- With the shipment number in the shipping confirmation email, you can track your order.
- Here you will find a shipment number and a tracking link.
- With these, you can view the current status of your order online at any time.
- In some instances small parcels (up to 2Kg) are sent with Post NL, in that case, you would need to track the shipment on: https://postnl.post/tracktrace
- The shipping costs are different in every country. Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout.
- Orders above the value of € 150,- will be shipped free of charge within Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland and Czech Republic! Exemptions may apply for other countries (Spain over €250. Italy, Portugal over €500).
- The current delivery time using DPD is 3-6 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Belgium and Luxembourg is 2-5 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal and Italy is 5-7 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays
- As soon as your payment has been approved & your order has left our warehouse, you will receive shipping confirmation by e-mail.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Request a return by clicking HERE. Fill in your order number (4 digits), email address and which items you would like to return. We'll email you a return label to attach to the return package which you can then drop off at any DPD pickup parcelshop. Find your nearest pickup parcelshop here: https://www.dpd.com/nl/en/pickup-parcelshops/
Customers returning packages from Italy and Slovenia need to do so at their own expense.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.