N E W - riding tights!
Just like our breeches, these tights are designed by riders, for riders. With a revolutionary fit that our Swedish pattern designers have worked with for a long time. Our passion for innovation, performance and well-being goes hand in hand. Therefore it’s important for us to create garments that work and support you in your everyday life. Our tights have the famous Back on Track Haematex® effect and will help you throughout the day.
With a close fit, they feel like a second skin. The waist is medium-high and has a wide waistband to be comfortable and make sure they stay in place for a long time. Perfect for both horseback riding or whilst working at the stables.
Belt loops and a smart pocket with zipper for mobile. Without seams on the inside of the legs to avoid chafing.
The riding tights are available with Grip System in two styles - full seat and knee seat.
Swedish Design - Tailored fit - High waist - Optimal support - Seamless - Telephone pocket
With an innovative and durable Grip System the riding tights provide good adherence and stability. Carefully applied in a pattern to give you maximum comfort and to preserve the elastic in the fabric. Advanced technology, directly applied to the fabric.
Haematex® is a highly technological fabric for sportswear and wear for an active lifestyle. Mineral infused to reuse your body energy and provide you with daily support. FIR tested – infrared energy may help to support your blood circulation and your production of nitric oxide.
All orders are shipped with DPD and can only be returned with DPD. All further information about our DPD shipping service can be found at: https://www.dpdgroup.com/nl/mydpd/
- With the shipment number in the shipping confirmation email, you can track your order.
- Here you will find a shipment number and a tracking link.
- With these, you can view the current status of your order online at any time.
- In some instances small parcels (up to 2Kg) are sent with Post NL, in that case, you would need to track the shipment on: https://postnl.post/tracktrace
- The shipping costs are different in every country. Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout.
- Orders above the value of € 150,- will be shipped free of charge within Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland and Czech Republic! Exemptions may apply for other countries (Spain over €250. Italy, Portugal over €500).
- The current delivery time using DPD is 3-6 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Belgium and Luxembourg is 2-5 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays.
- The current delivery time to Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal and Italy is 5-7 working days, Monday-Friday excluding Bank holidays & other public holidays
- As soon as your payment has been approved & your order has left our warehouse, you will receive shipping confirmation by e-mail.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Request a return by clicking HERE. Fill in your order number (4 digits), email address and which items you would like to return. We'll email you a return label to attach to the return package which you can then drop off at any DPD pickup parcelshop. Find your nearest pickup parcelshop here: https://www.dpd.com/nl/en/pickup-parcelshops/
Customers returning packages from Italy need to do so at their own expense.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.